Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut Shrimp with rice #localfoodcontest_Mombasa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Shrimp with rice #localfoodcontest_Mombasa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Shrimp with rice #localfoodcontest_Mombasa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp with rice #localfoodcontest_mombasa recipe. To cook coconut shrimp with rice #localfoodcontest_mombasa you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Shrimp with rice #localfoodcontest_Mombasa:
- Prepare of For the rice.
- Get 1/2 kg of rice.
- Provide of Enough water to boil the rice.
- Take 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- Take of For shrimp.
- You need 200 g of cleaned shrimp.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- Get 1 cup of this (thick coconut water).
- Use of Cooking oil.
- Take 2 of cubed sliced tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of cubed sliced onions.
- Use 1 of grated onion.
- Get of Chopped coriander.
- Use 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Get cloves of Pounded garlic.
Steps to make Coconut Shrimp with rice #localfoodcontest_Mombasa:
- Procedure.for rice.put water to boil,add salt to taste and cooking oil.once boiled add the rice.cover it in low heat till water is finished.put it aside..
- For the shrimp make sure it's cleaned properly..
- Add oil in a cooking pan under low heat..
- Once the oil is hot add the shrimp.keep on stirring till it turns golden brown..
- Remove them and put in a boil.Add oil in another pan,add the onion.stir till light brown..
- Add pounded garlic,add capsicum and coriander.stir till they mix.add the carrots..
- Add tomatoes.stir till it becomes a paste.then add the fried shrimp..
- Add salt and the coconut oil.stir till it mixes well..
- You can serve with Ugali or rice.enjoy😍.
If you find this Coconut Shrimp with rice #localfoodcontest_Mombasa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.