Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. Both the peanut butter and oatmeal provide some protein, which makes you feel full and give you longer lasting energy. This healthy cookie recipe is a delicious way to enjoy some treats without feeling guilt about it. How to make healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies.
These gluten free, flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies are full of that nostalgic, delicious peanut butter flavor you know and love. Eggs: you'll need two eggs for these healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies. I haven't tested these with flax eggs but let me know if you do!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Both the peanut butter and oatmeal provide some protein, which makes you feel full and give you longer lasting energy. This healthy cookie recipe is a delicious way to enjoy some treats without feeling guilt about it. How to make healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies:
- Make ready 2 of Mashed Bananas.
- Get 2/3 cup of Unsweetened Apple Sauce.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Reduced Fat Peanut Butter.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Take 1 dash of Ground Cloves.
- Take 1 dash of Ground Nutmeg.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Old Fashioned or Quick Oats Oatmeal.
- Take 1/4 cup of Semi – Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Crushed Nuts (your choice).
- Get 1/4 cup of Coconut Flakes (optional).
So today's cookie recipe is on the healthier side. Taste testers had no idea these sneaky little peanut butter cookies had no butter, no flour, and reduced sugar. They each thought today's flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies tasted like my full-fat, sugary peanut butter cup oatmeal cookies. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Instructions to make Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside..
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended..
- Mix last 3 (4 if using coconut) into the mixture..
- Drop 2 tablespoons worth onto the baking sheet keeping 1 to 1 1/2 inch apart..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly..
Learn how to make these easy peanut butter banana oatmeal breakfast cookies from scratch! These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are super peanut buttery, sweet and super rich. My sister tried one off the cooling rack and her eyes burst open. She said, "it's SOOOO peanut buttery," and took another bite, walking off with the cookie. My dad brought some to work and texted me Reviews for: Photos of Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy peanut butter oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!