Southern Fried Chicken. % pure non processed chicken from verified sources. Average restaurant weekly turn-over in £. Southern Fried Chicken, is a British-based fast food outlet headquartered in Reading, England.
Southern Fried Chicken – a British-based fast food outlet operating a global franchise network – is now looking to recruit FRANCHISEES globally and internationally. This is a basic Southern fried chicken recipe and the only one you will ever need. Chicken pieces are fried to perfection with a seasoned flour coating.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, southern fried chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Southern Fried Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Southern Fried Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
% pure non processed chicken from verified sources. Average restaurant weekly turn-over in £. Southern Fried Chicken, is a British-based fast food outlet headquartered in Reading, England.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook southern fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Fried Chicken:
- Get 2 of beaten eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- Get 4 teaspoons of garlic salt.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
Now thats some REAL southern FRIED chicken! Thats what I call SOUL FOOD! The recipe was a simple one of cutting up a fresh chicken, dredging it with flour, sprinkling with salt. Southern Fried Chicken – classic Southern chicken recipe that is crunchy and crusty on the outside and juicy and flavorful on the inside.
Instructions to make Southern Fried Chicken:
- Beat the egg and milk together in a bowl..
- Combine the flour with the garlic salt, pepper, poultry seasoning and paprika in a big plastic bag.
- Put the chicken in the bag, seal it and shake to coat it..
- Dip the flour-coated chicken in the egg mixture and again in the flour mixture..
- Heat the oil in a skillet to 365 degrees F. Brown the chicken on all sides in the hot oil..
- Turn the heat down to medium low and give the chicken another half an hour or until it is cooked through..
- Drain it on paper towels and serve..
Thanks Paula Deen (FoodTV) for the best fried chicken I have ever made! It has a nice, savory flavor and a coating that has just the right. Preparation Cut chicken in eight pieces. Season well with salt and pepper. Follow step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions for making our Southern Fried Chicken in a cast iron skillet, just like mama used to do it.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food southern fried chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!