Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tempura recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tempura recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tempura recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tempura recipe. To make tempura you need 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tempura:
- Get of Ingredients for batter.
- Prepare of flour.
- Use of egg.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Provide of corn flour.
- Prepare of cold water.
- Get of Ingredients for vegetables and sea shellfish.
- Prepare of shrimps,.
- Use of eggplant, carrot, onion, broccoli cabbage, bell pepper, kale leaves.
- Use of salt – pepper.
- Provide of Oil.
- You need of Sweet chili sauce.
- Provide of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Tempura:
- Skin off eggplant and cut it into length wise. Skin off carrot and cut it into strips (not too thick) or whatever shape you prefer. Take seeds out of bell pepper and cut it into wide strips. Peel off onion and slice it. Cut broccoli into small pieces. Deshell prawns..
- Whisk 1 cup flour with baking soda and corn flour. Crack egg into a bowl and beat it very well then add cold water and mix it..
- Put 1/2 egg and water into the flour mixture and blend it well. Then add remaining of the liquid to the flour and mix it very well. If mixture is lumpy, that's fine..
- In a deep fry pan, pour oil over high heat. Then drop batter into the oil, if it is coming up, oil gets ready. Dip one of your vegetables into the batter, drain for 2-3 seconds in the bowl, and then add it to the hot oil. Fry 3-4 pieces at a time. Let each piece fry for 2-3 minutes (or until is crispy)..
- Repeat dipping of vegetables and frying them..
- For prawns, you need 1 cup dry flour as well. First dip prawns in flour mixture for 1-2 second then add it to dry flour. Add it to hot oil and let them fry for 2-3 minutes (longer than vegetables)..
- Serve tempura with sweet chili and soy sauce..
This quick and easy authentic Japanese tempura batter requires only egg, ice water, and flour. Follow a few simple steps and you'll get excellent results. Tempura, adından da tahmin edebileceğiniz üzere Japon mutfağından dünyaya yayılmış bir sos ve teknik. Özetle söylemek gerekirse, tempura için çok hafif ve akışkan bir hamur diyebiliriz. Tempura is one of the most famous dishes of Japan. Deep fried seafood and vegetables coated in tempura A Signature Dish in Japanese Cuisine – Tempura.
If you find this Tempura recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.