Heathy double chocolate banana bread. This HEALTHY chocolate banana bread recipe will be your favorite way of using up all those overripe bananas. It's more like giving a classic banana bread a total makeover by loading it up with an extra chocolate indulgence. A chocolate lovers dream come true with this double chocolate banana.
One could argue this would be suitable for breakfast. This one-bowl Double Chocolate Banana Bread is a healthier version of the quick bread we all know and love! I've updated the photos (with lots of drool-worthy chocolate) and added a bit of extra oil to give this quick loaf maximum.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, heathy double chocolate banana bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Heathy double chocolate banana bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Heathy double chocolate banana bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This HEALTHY chocolate banana bread recipe will be your favorite way of using up all those overripe bananas. It's more like giving a classic banana bread a total makeover by loading it up with an extra chocolate indulgence. A chocolate lovers dream come true with this double chocolate banana.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook heathy double chocolate banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Heathy double chocolate banana bread:
- Take 60 g of brown sugar.
- Take 60 g of honey.
- Prepare 120 ml of milk.
- Make ready 60 g of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Get 3 of medium mashed banana.
- Make ready 150 g of whole wheat pastry flour(can replace by all purposes flour if you can’t find it).
- Make ready 100 g of natural cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 170 g of chocolate chips (plus more to sprinkle on top).
In this healthy chocolate bread pudding recipe, whole-wheat bread, ripe bananas, chocolate and toasted peanuts come together for a heavenly dessert. Double Chocolate-Banana Bread Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you love classic banana bread, then this healthy chocolate chocolate chip banana bread recipe is going to knock your socks off! To all of the Double the chocolate, yasss.
Steps to make Heathy double chocolate banana bread:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9×5" loaf pan with olive oil spray..
- In a big mixing bowl mix wet ingredients: sugar, milk, oil, honey, egg & mashed banana..
- Sift in dry ingredients:the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and gently incorporate with the wet. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan, top with extra chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. (If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through)..
- Allow the baked loaf to rest in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf by loosening the sides with a spatula tilting the loaf pan, and gently pulling the loaf out of the pan with your fingers or being careful not to smudge the chocolate chips..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
What I love about this particular recipe is that it uses mostly mashed banana for the sweetener with a little bit of brown sugar. The best double chocolate banana bread recipe you'll ever need! Made with almond flour, it's gluten free, dairy free, and paleo! Grab the milk and enjoy the. This Double Chocolate Banana Bread y'all.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food heathy double chocolate banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!