Chicken 65 Gravy. Serve with onion rings and lemon wedges. Then what about making a gravy with it. Try it for the special occasions and make your dine royal.
This recipe doesn't require onions it's a quick and easy recipe. Equipment: big bowl, chopping board, deep pan. Whereas in Traditional Tamil Nadu Style Chicken is marinated in yogurt and spices and later deep fried.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken 65 gravy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Serve with onion rings and lemon wedges. Then what about making a gravy with it. Try it for the special occasions and make your dine royal.
Chicken 65 Gravy is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken 65 Gravy is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken 65 gravy using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 65 Gravy:
- Take 1 kg of chicken.
- Make ready 250 gm of curd.
- Make ready 5-6 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Chicken 65 masala.
- Take 3 tsp of mustard seeds / rai.
- Get as needed of curry leaves.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 10 of big tomatoes.
- Get 2 of eggs.
However, in the Tamil Nadu, street food stalls and some new restaurants use corn flour and baking soda to get a crispy outer layer. Use of lemon and yogurt makes this gravy taste bit sourer as it is. However, you can serve it to guests with the assurance of getting rave reviews. It is rather quite spicy and one can make use more amount of curd in order to make the gravy.
Instructions to make Chicken 65 Gravy:
- Marinate chicken in ginger garlic paste opand chicken 65 masala 1 whole packet.
- And keep aside for 1 hr hour. In vessel take curd add red chilli powder, chicken 65 half packet and salt mix it well..
- Grind the tomatoes by adding little water. There should not be any tomato pieces.
- In a pan take oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves let it splutter..
- In the curd mixture add the tomato paste and add this whole mixture in the tempering of rai, and curry leaves.
- Add water if needed and let it cook for 10 min on medium flame..
- Now deep fry the chicken by coating in egg and put it in the gravy. In the same oil fry the chillies and put them in the gravy as well..
- Now cook for 5-10 mins on low flame by covering it..
- Finally add butter while serving, and serve with chapati or butter naan..
One Will Need: • Chicken Boneless • Fennel powder • Red chili powder • Turmeric powder • Cumin powder • Pepper powder • Curd • Ginger. This is very tasty and spicy Gravy. All totally different from one another with different styles Andhra style or hyderabadi style, Madurai style, restaurant style etc. I am going to try this recipe this weekend. Thank you for explaining in detailed… Reply.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken 65 gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!