Whole wheat veg pizza. Whole Wheat Veggie Pizza A wonderful crust layered with herbed tomato sauce and toppings encourages my family of six to dig right in to this low-fat main course. —Denise Warner, Red Lodge, Montana Whole Wheat Veggie Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home Whole Wheat Veggie Pizza You will love this Veggie Pizza Recipe using our favorite whole wheat pizza dough recipe. It's got pesto for the sauce, plenty of gooey mozzarella cheese, and lots of fresh, colorful veggies on top! Super delicious homemade Veggie Pizza with healthy whole wheat dough.
Created with Health in Mind I love pizza, and have been making pizza for a long, long time. When I became vegan, I gave up on white flour, and have been experimenting with whole wheat flour to make that perfect crust. It took me very long to find a recipe that works.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, whole wheat veg pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Whole wheat veg pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Whole wheat veg pizza is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Whole Wheat Veggie Pizza A wonderful crust layered with herbed tomato sauce and toppings encourages my family of six to dig right in to this low-fat main course. —Denise Warner, Red Lodge, Montana Whole Wheat Veggie Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home Whole Wheat Veggie Pizza You will love this Veggie Pizza Recipe using our favorite whole wheat pizza dough recipe. It's got pesto for the sauce, plenty of gooey mozzarella cheese, and lots of fresh, colorful veggies on top! Super delicious homemade Veggie Pizza with healthy whole wheat dough.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have whole wheat veg pizza using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole wheat veg pizza:
- Get of For Pizza Dough.
- Get 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of curd.
- Make ready of For Pizza Toppings.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Capsicum.
- Get 1 tbsp of corn.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tomato.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion.
- Make ready 15-20 cubes of cottage cheese.
- Make ready 4-5 of Long Slices of of Red Bell Pepper for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepperika for garnishing.
- Get to taste of salt and black pepper Powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of pizza seasoning.
- Get 1 cup of Mozarella cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Processed Cheese.
- Make ready of For Pizza Sauce.
- Get 3-4 of tomatoes.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pizza Seasoning.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
This recipe is a winner, and gives you not one, not two, but four perfect crusts to top with the toppings you and your family enjoys. If you ask any kids what is their favorite, their first answer will be PIZZA…Pizza are a great hit. This Margherita Pizza is one of our favorite pizza and I am sharing the recipe with all of you. Margherita pizza is a simple pizza to make and yet tastes so good.
Instructions to make Whole wheat veg pizza:
- Preparation of Dough – Mix all the dry ingredients and add oil and use curd to form it in a soft dough. Do not use water. Grease the dough with oil and cover it with a moist cloth. keep it aside for 15-20 mins.
- Preparation of Pizza Sauce – Boil the tomatoes. Blanch the tomatoes add take out the skin of the tomato. Let it cool down. Then make a paste. Take a kadhai pour oil and add garlic, chilli flakes, red chilli powder and pizza seasoning to it. Cook it for 1-2 minutes then add tomato and salt as per taste cook it for 10-12 mins. Add tomato sauce and cook for another 5 mins..
- Preparing the Pizza Base -Preheat the Kadhai, the stand and the plate with salt at the base of the kadhai. Knead the Dough once again. Roll it round with a rolling pin and make holes with the help of a fork. Take out the plate grease it with oil and put the pizza base and cover the kadhai for 10-12 mins on low flame. Check the dough is properly cooked or not or else wait till it gets cooked properly.
- Once the pizza base is prepared, apply butter on both the sides and pizza sauce on the top (do not apply the sauce on edges)..
- Mix onion,capsicum, tomato and add salt as per taste. Spread it on the pizza after applying the pizza sauce. Add a layer mozzarella and processed cheese. Separately saute Cottage cheese and corn in oil & little pizza sauce. Add this cottage cheese and corn on the toppings and garnish the pizza with red bell pepper, red pepperika pizza seasoning..
I have used whole wheat pizza dough which I had shared. Pour the yeast mixture into the flour mixture and stir to form a soft dough. Transfer the dough to a well-floured work surface. This recipe gives a soft textured pizza base crust and one which is crisp from outside after getting baked. There is no denseness or chewiness felt in the pizza bread crust.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food whole wheat veg pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!