Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry recipe. You can cook turkey meatballs in thai red coconut curry using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Get of Turkey ball ingredients:.
- Provide 500 gr of minced turkey meat.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions, finely sliced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste (you can use fresh lemongrass, take the white part, finely mince it).
- Provide 100 gr of flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need of Sauce ingredients:.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/4 of red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/4 of orange paprika, sliced lengthwise.
- Take 4 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 150 ml of water.
- Use 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 250 ml of instant coconut milk.
- Take 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need of coriander leaves to taste for garnish.
Instructions to make Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry:
- Mix all the turkey meatball ingredients. Stir well..
- Shape balls using a medium ice cream spoon. Arrange on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper..
- Bake in preheated 200C / 400F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Set aside..
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.Saute the onions until fragrant..
- Add the red and orange peppers. Cook until wilted..
- Add water, red curry paste, and coconut milk while stirring continually until it boils..
- Add fish sauce and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Adjust to taste..
- Add in the turkey balls. Cook again to a boil. Remove from the heat..
- Serve warm with coriander leaves and warm white rice. Yum 😋.
If you find this Turkey Meatballs in Thai Red Coconut Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.