Pita Bread (Pocket Bread).
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pita bread (pocket bread). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita Bread (Pocket Bread) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Pita Bread (Pocket Bread) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pita bread (pocket bread) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Bread (Pocket Bread):
- Prepare 250 grams of Bread flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 150 ml of Lukewarm water.
Steps to make Pita Bread (Pocket Bread):
- Combine ingredients in a bowl..
- When the consistency of the dough becomes even, sprinkle some flour on a clean work surface and knead for about 20 minutes. Place in a warm spot to rise. When the dough doubles in size, return it to the kneading surface, deflate it, and divide it into 6 pieces..
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes. Cover with a dry cloth..
- Roll into 15 cm width circles..
- Bake in oven preheated to 210℃ for 7 to 8 minutes. The dough will puff up as shown in the photo..
- Once they cool down, cut them in half. Spread with butter and fill with vegetables, ham, cheese, or any other filling of your choice, and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pita bread (pocket bread) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!