Crispy Pork Belly.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crispy pork belly. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Pork Belly is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Crispy Pork Belly is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crispy pork belly using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Pork Belly:
- Prepare 1.5 pound of Pork Belly.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 2 Tablespoon of mirin.
- Take 2 Tablespoon of shaoxing wine.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of five spices powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Water.
- Get of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce for dipping (optional).
Instructions to make Crispy Pork Belly:
- Put the soy sauce, mirin, shaoxing wine, five spices powder and garlic powder inside the InstantPot and mix..
- Put the pork belly in the pot skin side up. Add water to the pot just below the pork belly skin. Cook using meat function for 18 minutes, natural release..
- When done, take it out and set aside until ready to air fry..
- Spray some oil on a sheet of aluminum foil. Put the pork belly on the foil, skin side up. Wrap the foil around the pork belly, leaving the skin exposed. Use a fork to poke lots of holes in the skin..
- Air fry at 400F (200C) for about 15-18 minutes until the skin is golden brown and nice and crispy..
- Serve on its own or can be served with Thai sweet chili sauce for dipping..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crispy pork belly recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!