Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jambalaya recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jambalaya recipe. To cook jambalaya you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jambalaya:
- Get 1 lb of Andouille Sausage.
- Get 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Get 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Get 4 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 14 oz of Crushed Tomatoes.
- You need 3 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Provide 1 box of Zatarain's Jambalaya Rice Mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt+Pepper.
Instructions to make Jambalaya:
- Prep: cut chicken and sausage into bite sized pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, chicken and sausage, and stir to combine. Saute until the chicken is no longer pink and mostly cooked..
- Add the chicken stock, tomatoes, rice, and Cajun spice, and stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for about 25-30 minutes, or until the rice is cooked, stirring occasionally. (Don't forget to stir, or the rice may burn on the bottom of the pan.).
- Once the rice is tender, add in the shrimp and stir to combine. Let the mixture continue to simmer, stirring occasionally until the shrimp are cooked and pink. Season the jambalaya with salt and pepper and additional Cajun seasoning if needed. Remove from heat and serve..
Feel free to add more or less of either, depending on your heat preferences. Jambalaya is a wildly popular dish that originated in New Orleans and was inspired by flavors around the world—Spanish, West African, and French to name a few. Stir in the celery, green peppers, onion, garlic, seasonings and pepper sauce. This quintessential dish from New Orleans is a spicy one-pot rice dish featuring chicken, andouille sausage, shrimp, and a whole host of Southern flavors. Jambalaya is a hallmark of the Creole cuisine.
If you find this Jambalaya recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.