#Vetki fish fry.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, #vetki fish fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
#Vetki fish fry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. #Vetki fish fry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have #vetki fish fry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make #Vetki fish fry:
- Prepare 500 gm of Vetki Fish fillet cut in pieces.
- Take 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Lime juice.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1/2 bunch of Coriander leaves.
- Take 3 of Green chillies.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 of Onions.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 8 of Garlic cloves blended.
Instructions to make #Vetki fish fry:
- First marination.
- Take a bowl add fish pieces add salt and lime juice rest for half an hour.
- 2nd marination.
- Now take a mixing bowl add.
- Onion slices add coriander leaves add garlic cloves and add ginger blend.
- Now mix the puree with the fish fillet rest for half an hour.
- Now broke the egg add salt mix well keep aside.
- In another bowl add breadcrumbs now take fish pieces one by one put to the egg mix well then add to the breadcrumbs mix well with breadcrumbs cover well two sides of the fish fillet.
- Now add oil in the nonstick pan add fish pieces one by one deep fry delicious fish fry is ready.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food #vetki fish fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!