Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cajun Mac and Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun Mac and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Mac and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun mac and cheese recipe. You can cook cajun mac and cheese using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Mac and Cheese:
- Get 8 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Get 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Provide 5 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of blackened seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Use 2 cup of Jack cheese, shredded.
- Provide 2 cup of fontina cheese, grated.
- You need 1 lb of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 lb of kielbasa or andouille thinly sliced.
Instructions to make Cajun Mac and Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons of the melted butter. Set aside..
- Cook macaroni 3 minutes less than manufacturer's directions in a large pot. Drain and rinse under cold water..
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown the sausage..
- Put remaining 6 tablespoons butter in the pot used to cook pasta over medium heat. When butter bubbles, add flour, pepper, and seasoning..
- Slowly pour milk into mixture while whisking. Continue to cook until mixture becomes thick..
- Remove from heat and add 3/4 of each of the cheeses. Then add macaroni and sausage. Mix well..
- Transfer to a casserole then top with remaining cheese and breadcrumbs..
- Bake until browned on top, about 30 minutes..
Stir in cooked shrimp and pasta. Cajun Shrimp and Crab Mac and Cheese. I made this mac and cheese for Christmas dinner last year, and it was a HIT! The fact that my entire family enjoyed it was such a big deal, because black folks don't play when it comes to mac and cheese. Since it's gotten so many positive reviews, this has now become my go-to macaroni.
If you find this Cajun Mac and Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.