Braised Kale & Turnip Greens.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, braised kale & turnip greens. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Braised Kale & Turnip Greens is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Braised Kale & Turnip Greens is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook braised kale & turnip greens using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Kale & Turnip Greens:
- Get 1 packages of kale and turnip greens.
- Get 1 of bell pepper; medium dice.
- Make ready 1 of yellow onion.
- Get 3 tbsp of honey mustard.
- Take 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Take 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Braised Kale & Turnip Greens:
- Sweat onion in vegetable oil..
- Add greens. Saute 1 minute..
- Add stock, honey mustard, and vinegar. Add salt and pepper. Cover and cook on low for approximately 20 minutes or until greens are tender..
- Variations: Bacon, garlic, bell peppers, brown sugar, apple cider, bay leaf, celery, carrot, turnips, sweet potatoes, chicken stock, spicy mustard.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food braised kale & turnip greens recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!