Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sugar•Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sugar•Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sugar•Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar•cookies recipe. To make sugar•cookies you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar•Cookies:
- Provide 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of margarine or room temperature butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Sugar•Cookies:
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl. Set aside..
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar together on high speed until completely smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg, vanilla, and beat on high speed until combined, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl and beat again as needed to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix on low until combined. Dough will be relatively soft. If the dough seems too soft and sticky for rolling, add 1 Tablespoon more flour..
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. Place each portion onto a piece of lightly floured parchment paper or a lightly floured silicone baking mat. With a lightly floured rolling pin, roll the dough out to about 1/4-inch thickness. The rolled-out dough can be any shape, as long as it is evenly 1/4-inch thick..
- Lightly dust one of the rolled-out doughs with flour. Place a piece of parchment on top. (This prevents sticking.) Place the 2nd rolled-out dough on top. Cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil, then refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours and up to 2 days..
- Once chilled, preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line 2-3 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Carefully remove the top dough piece from the refrigerator. If it’s sticking to the bottom, run your hand under it to help remove it– see me do this in the video above. Using a cookie cutter, cut the dough into shapes. Re-roll the remaining dough and continue cutting until all is used. Repeat with 2nd piece of dough..
- Arrange cookies on baking sheets 3 inches apart. Bake for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. If your oven has hot spots, rotate the baking sheet halfway through bake time. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before decorating..
- Decorate the cookies with my sugar cookie icing recipe!.
With a hand held mixer in a large bowl, cream the butter until fluffy. Lightly grease two baking sheets, or line with parchment. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt and set aside. In another large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy and pale in color.
If you find this Sugar•Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.