Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb crackers (keto) recipe. To make low carb crackers (keto) you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Crackers (Keto):
- You need 1 head of cauliflower (lb).
- Take 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ground chia seeds.
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (optional).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Low Carb Crackers (Keto):
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Wash, clean, and cut the cauliflower into chunks. Place in a steamer basket in a large pot with 1-2 inches of water. Cover with a lid, bring the water to a boil and steam for 3-5 minutes..
- Cool the cauliflower, then chop in a food processor to small even pieces. Place the cauliflower in a cheese cloth or flour sack towel and squeeze out most of the liquid..
- OR you can skip steps One and Two, simply rice the cauliflower, place on parchmented cookie sheet and dehydrate in the oven on 350-500 F for about 45 min – or however long you need. I do it this way – just much easier, and there is no difference!.
- Place all ingredients (seeds and spices) in a bowl and mix well. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Roll out the mixture between 2 sheets of parchment paper, to 1/8 – 1/4inch thick, forming it into a large rectangle..
- Remove the top sheet of parchment. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned, cover with another baking pan and flip the pan over. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Cut into crackers with a knife or pizza cutter. (After it's cut into squares, I separate the not so toasted ones and bake them for a few minutes longer or until the desired toast.).
- Turn off the oven and place the crackers back in the oven, and allow them to slowly cool and dry until the oven is just barely warm and the chips are crisp, 1-2 hours. (This is actually an important step for thorough crispiness).
- Enjoy with some tuna, guac, cream cheese or spread of your choice 😁.
With the abundant choices of low-carb-cracker substitutes, you'll never be without. Low Carb Cheese Crackers Recipe – Keto Friendly. I'm so excited to have a crunchy Low Carb Cheese Crackers Recipe that's Keto friendly! I hardly want to call it a diet because I can see myself eating this way for the rest of my life and I've never said that. When Should Crackers Be Avoided in a Low Carb or Ketogenic Diet?
If you find this Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.