Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Almond pear shortbread bars recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Almond pear shortbread bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond pear shortbread bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almond pear shortbread bars recipe. To cook almond pear shortbread bars you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Almond pear shortbread bars:
- Take of Crust.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of Filling.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cups of diced pears.
- Get 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- Get of Crumble topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softenend.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
Steps to make Almond pear shortbread bars:
- Line a 9×9” pan with foil and grease with butter. Cooking sprays are the devil..in my opinion. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the crust by slowly mixing all the crust ingredients in a large bowl using a pastry cutter or fork. The mixture will be crumbly. Press the crust in the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes..
- If pears are ripe and soft – Core and diced. If pears are tougher you will need to par cook them by doing the following: place the diced pears in a medium saucepan. Fill the pan with water so that half the pears are covered. Cook over medium heat, bringing to a boil then simmering for about 5 minutes until the pears just start to turn semi-translucent. Drain very well..
- Stir together pears, sugars, cinnamon and cornstarch.
- Mix the topping ingredients together just as you did for the crust. It will be crumbly..
- Remove the hot crust from the oven. Sprinkle the pears carefully on top (make sure they are well drained first – do not add any of the extra liquid!), then sprinkle with the topping. Bake for an additional 35-45 minutes until the crumble topping starts to brown..
- Cool in pan completely before using foil to lift out..
- Slice and serve..
It's a shortbread crust, made with butter, flour, and granulated sugar. For this recipe, I added almonds. Beat at medium speed until creamy. These Coconut Almond Bars are a delightful homemade candy bar recipe filled with toasted coconut and topped with chocolate, caramel, and crunchy almonds!. Strawberry Almond Bars have a crunchy almond crust, chewy strawberry filling, and a creamy cheesecake topping.
If you find this Almond pear shortbread bars recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.