Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Perfect Sugar Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Perfect Sugar Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perfect Sugar Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to perfect sugar cookies recipe. To cook perfect sugar cookies you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Sugar Cookies:
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of unsalted butter (3 sticks), softened.
- Use 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (can use almond, peppermint or coconut extract instead).
- You need 5 cups of all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling.
- Use 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Perfect Sugar Cookies:
- In large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Mix in eggs and extract until well combined – but do not over beat the egg..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in batches until well combined..
- Divide dough into quarters, form into discs, and wrap each in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours..
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Remove one disc from fridge and roll out on floured surface until dough is 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick..
- Cut dough with cookie cutter and bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 6-8 minutes, watching closely. Cookies are done when bottoms are just barely golden brown..
- Let cool completely on wire rack before frosting. Make sure cookie sheets are completely cool to the touch before baking more cookies..
- Frost cookies with Royal Frosting once cookies are completely cool..
Baking perfect sugar cookies is something that takes awhile to perfect. The key to baking perfect sugar cookies is: rolling out your dough with no imperfections or cracks; chilling your dough – this will make it very easy to use cookie cutters, so your dough will keep it's shape; baking your cookies until they just start turning light brown. In a large mixing bowl cream butter and sugar. Add egg, vanilla and almond extract and mix well. Add flour, baking powder, and salt.
If you find this Perfect Sugar Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.