Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Raspberry and Lemon Mini Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Raspberry and Lemon Mini Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry and Lemon Mini Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry and lemon mini muffins recipe. To cook raspberry and lemon mini muffins you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry and Lemon Mini Muffins:
- You need 2 cups of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 180 g of soften butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of natural yoghurt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Get 200 g of fresh or frozen raspberries.
- Use of zest of 1 whole medium lemon.
Instructions to make Raspberry and Lemon Mini Muffins:
- Preheat oven at 170°C and lightly spray and dust 2x 24 holed mini muffin tin..
- In a large bowl beat sugar and butter until well combined. Add yoghurt and vanilla essence, again beat well. Add one egg at a time beating well before adding the next..
- Sift flour, baking powder and mix well with wet ingredients. Add the raspberries and zest of the lemon. Folding into mixture..
- Using two spoons scope an amount of mixture into each hole using the other spoon to scrap off. Place in the oven for 20 minutes. This recipe makes approx 40 mini muffins. I have also used this same recipe as a loaf, requiring 30 minutes cooking time..
Add the oil, brown sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla and almond extract and whisk just until blended. Add the flour mixture and stir with a rubber spatula just until moistened. In a small bowl combine yogurt, oil, lemon juice, and egg whites; blend well. Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened–one direction only for muffins. In another bowl, mix eggs, oil, lemon zest, and the milk/lemon mixture.
If you find this Raspberry and Lemon Mini Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.