Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Fig Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Fig Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry fig jam recipe. You can have strawberry fig jam using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry Fig Jam:
- Take 4 cup of Chopped figs.
- Use 2 cup of Chopped strawberry.
- Take 4 cup of White sugar.
- Use 2 box of Sure jell or any pectin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Strawberry Fig Jam:
- Chop (or easiest way blender) up figs and strawberrys. I always have tons of figs so I make several batches but chop all ingredients first.
- Put 6 cups of fruit mixture (I say mixture bc I blend it all together) in large saucepan and turn on heat to medium.
- Add lemon juice.
- Mix 1 1/2 packets of pectin with 1/2 cup of sugar then pour and stir in mixture until no lumps remain.
- Bring to a hard boil stirring constantly until the boil can't be stirred away then add remaining 3 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Stir until no lumps then cook for 10-12 minutes stirring constantly as burning can happen.
- Keep a spoon in ice water, dry it quickly then drizzle a small amount onto spoon to see if jam sets properly..
- If it doesn't there's 2 things you can do: 1 add cornstarch (that is dissolved all the way in a separate cup) to jam and test until it's to your liking or 2 add the other half or pectin with 1/2 cup of sugar and dissolve in jam.
This version is MJ's adaption of hundreds of similar recipes. "*" See Kitchen Notes for more information or links to special ingredients. Luckily, the strawberry fig preserves do not need refrigeration as long as the lids are sealed properly. If your lids did NOT seal properly, have no fear! Put in hot jars and seal. I made a batch with strawberry jello AND one with raspberry jello also.
If you find this Strawberry Fig Jam recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.