Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spinach soup (sayur bening bayam) *vegan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spinach soup (sayur bening bayam) *vegan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan:
- Take 200 gr of spinach or baby spinach.
- Make ready 2 of carrots.
- Take 100 gr of corn kernels.
- Take 1/2 of red onion.
- Take 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 pcs of fingerroot.
- Get 5 cups of water.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan:
- Chop red onion, garlic, and carrots..
- Boil water in a pot, add chopped red onion and garlic when the water boils..
- Add salt, sugar, and fingerroots..
- Add carrots and corn kernels, wait until they are cooked properly..
- Add spinach, stir for 3 mins (spinach doesnt take long to cook).
- Serve it with corn fritter..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spinach soup (sayur bening bayam) *vegan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!