Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeño Popper Dip AKA Crack Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Popper Dip AKA Crack Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño popper dip aka crack dip recipe. You can cook jalapeño popper dip aka crack dip using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jalapeño Popper Dip AKA Crack Dip:
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 box of cream cheese(room temp).
- You need 1 can of diced green chilies.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced jalepeno(pickled works) more if you like it hot.
- Get 2 cup of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Take 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter (melted).
Instructions to make Jalapeño Popper Dip AKA Crack Dip:
- Combine cream cheese and mayo, mix until blended. Spray pie pan with nonstick cooking spray preheat oven to 375.
- Fold in peppers and shredded cheese into mayo mixture..
- Combine melted butter, panko, and parm cheese.
- Spread cheese pepper filling in pie pan, top with the panko mixture. Bake at 375 25-30 min until bubbling around the edges serve with tortilla chips.
If you love a cream cheese-based dips or cheddar stuffed jalapenos, you'll love Jalapeno Popper Dip! It's creamy, quick, easy, and addictive. This is not a hot dip IMO. If you use hot canned jalapeno it will have a bit of after-kick, but the cream cheese and sour cream really calm it down quickly. I'm not much of a spicy foods person at all but I always use the hot diced jalapenos in this recipe and my boys love it.
If you find this Jalapeño Popper Dip AKA Crack Dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.