Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My easy crepes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My easy crepes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My easy crepes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my easy crepes recipe. To make my easy crepes you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My easy crepes:
- You need 2 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
Steps to make My easy crepes:
- Combine the milk and eggs in a blender Add the flour, buttery, sugar, vanilla and salt and blend until smooth scraping down the sides of the blender halfway through about 1 minute total Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight.
- To cook the crepes gently stir the chilled batter to combine Heat an 28 pan over medium low heat Lightly butter and pour about 1/4 cup butter into the center of the pan while tilting to swirl and every coat the surface.
- Cook until the bottom and edge turn golden brown using a small spatula lift the edges of the crepe.
- Then lift and flip cook the second side for just a few seconds until golden in spots Slide the crepe onto a cooling rack.
Practice does make perfect in learning to spread perfectly round, thin crepes. There is an easier way though, I have a great tool to make crepes a regular treat in your home! But first…a delicious and easy crepes recipe! Give these easy crepes a shot and see what style your family loves the most! MORE+ LESS- A quick and easy meal, crepes make the ultimate addition to the breakfast, brunch, or even dessert table!
If you find this My easy crepes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.