Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini oats cheela / crepes / pancakes recipe. To make mini oats cheela / crepes / pancakes you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes:
- Take 1 cup of oats, dry roasted & ground.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of small tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp. of celery leaves, chopped.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of roasted chickpea flour.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1 tsp. of nigella seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp. of chopped pistachios.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of chopped almonds.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
- Get of oil to shallow fry.
Instructions to make Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes:
- In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil)..
- Add required quantity of water and make a batter of pouring consistency..
- Heat a non-stick pan & brush with some oil. Pour 1-2 ladleful of the batter and spread it with the back of the ladle to make a round cheela..
- Drizzle some oil around the edges & cook on one side. Then flip it over & cook the other side too..
- Serve them hot with chutney, sauce, yoghurt, pickle or any side dish..
A healthy, nutritious and protein packed breakfast to keep you going for the day. Oats in healthy chillas and healthy pancakes. See why oats are perfect for healthy chilas and healthy pancakes. Oats are a great source of protein for Vegetarians. It is rich in soluble fibre, which helps lower blood LDL cholesterol, the so-called "Bad" cholesterol.
If you find this Mini Oats Cheela / Crepes / Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.