Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Shepherds Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Shepherds Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy shepherds pie recipe. You can cook easy shepherds pie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Shepherds Pie:
- Get 6 of yukon gold potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Take 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- Provide 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 envelope of onion soup.
- Get of salt & pepper.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Easy Shepherds Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water for potatoes.
- Cook potatoes until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, brown hamburger meat. Drain grease when done. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Once hamburger meat is done, add 1 cup of water and 1 envelope of onion soup. Let simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Once potatoes are cooked, mash with milk, butter, salt and pepper..
- In a baking dish (glass or metal), layer hamburger meat, then corn, then potatoes on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the peaks on the mashed potatoes are browned..
If you find this Easy Shepherds Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.