Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southern deep fried pork chops recipe. To cook southern deep fried pork chops you only need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops:
- Get 8 of Bone in or boneless Pork Chops about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground black pepper (I like the course grind myself).
- Provide of Egg or eggs beaten with cup or more milk. See note.
- Get 1 of Cajun seasoning of your choice (optional).
- Get 1 of oil for frying.
- Prepare of Note: Depending on number of pork chops, use enough egg and milk.
- Use of To dip chops in before dredging. May use 1 egg and less milk if.
- Provide of Using smaller amount of chops.
Instructions to make Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops:
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper to combine well..
- Heat a deep skillet or deep fryer with enough oil to cover pork chops. You can also just pan fry these and flip when golden brown on one side..
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning(if using) on the pork chops on both sides..
- Dredge the coated chops in flour mixture..
- Beat the egg with milk or water and dip pork chop to coat both sides and return to flour mixture and evenly coat both sides well..
- Place battered pork chops on a cooling rack or baking sheet and let set to room temperature to let coating set. This helps keep the crust from falling off during frying..
- In hot oil, maybe medium to medium high heat, do not get to hot or to cool just to where you test it, it should start frying right away but not super hot..
- Take a couple of chops if pan in large enough to hold 2, carefully place chops into heated oil. If deep frying, you may have to flip, just keep an eye out to see when it is golden brown..
- If using skillet, fry on one side until golden brown and flip..
- Drain on cooling rack or paper towels to get rid of excess oil. May add more seasoning to taste when first out of oil..
- Repeat until all chops are cooked. Can be kept warm in 200°F oven until all are cooked or when your ready to serve..
- Serve with your choice of sides. Boneless ones are great on buttermilk biscuits for breakfast. If you have leftovers :).
If you find this Southern Deep Fried Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.