Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cream-less Mousse recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream-less Mousse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream-less Mousse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream-less mousse recipe. You can have cream-less mousse using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream-less Mousse:
- You need 4 of Eggs separated.
- Take 1 cup of Strong coffee (instant coffee or dandelion tea).
- Take 3/4 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Take 1 cup of Semi-sweet baking chocolate.
- Get 1 cup of "Flavoring" which ranges from liquor, rum, or orange juice.
- Use 1 cup of Softened unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 pinch of of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cream of tartar.
Instructions to make Cream-less Mousse:
- This recipe doesn't use cream at all! Separate eggs- yolks in a heat resistant bowl and whites Ina chilled bowl..
- Beat yolks until pale. About 3 minutes..
- Meanwhile, dissolve the sugar in the strong coffee over low heat on the stove until clear and no more granules are present..
- Dribble the hot coffee syrup into the yolks while constantly stirring with a whisk to avoid scrambling the eggs..
- using the same pan as the syrup was made in, combine the chocolate and the flavoring. With steaming water, create a double boiler off the stove top. You would do this by heating up water in a separate sauce pan then placing the chocolate and flavoring bowl into it to bathe and indirectly heat the mixture. Cover with a lid and set aside..
- Going back to the yolk mixture, beat it over a steaming double boiler for about Seven or eight minutes until warm to the touch, pale and fluffy. Avoid scrambling the eggs. Take it off the steam and beat it with an electric mixer until it's fluffy cool, and makes a thick ribbon when the mixer is lifted from the mixture..
- Go back to the chocolate. It should be hot and soft. Whisk the lumps out of the chocolate and fully combine with the flavoring. Add the softened butter and stir until it melts. Fold this into the yolk custard..
- Beat the whites on low speed for the electric mixture until foamy..
- Add the salt and tartar..
- Increase speed and beat whites until stable, stiff peaks form. It's beaten enough if you can safely and successfully perform the Blizzard test- hold the bowl upside down. If it defies gravity and doesn't soil your counter you can move on..
- Dump the whites in top of the yolk mixture. Using a rubber spatula, cut down the center and fold the bottom on top. Turn the bowl and repeat. This minimizes deflating the whites and ensures the fluffiness mousse consistency..
If you find this Cream-less Mousse recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.