Miso Butter Udon Noodles.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, miso butter udon noodles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Miso Butter Udon Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Miso Butter Udon Noodles is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have miso butter udon noodles using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Butter Udon Noodles:
- Take 1 of serving Udon noodles.
- Get 100 grams of Pork (or bacon).
- Take 3 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ● Weipa (or Chinese soup stock).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of or less ● Miso.
- Get 1/3 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Get 300 ml of ● Water.
- Prepare 1 clove of ● Garlic (grated).
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 of Green scallion.
Steps to make Miso Butter Udon Noodles:
- Saute the pork in the pan with oil (not listed). When the pork is cooked, add the corn kernels, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Add the ● seasonings in the pan and skim the scum as it rises. Once it has boiled, add the udon noodles and butter..
- Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle finely chopped scallion and sesame seeds on top, and it's done!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food miso butter udon noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!