Fried Cornbread with Swiss.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fried cornbread with swiss. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Cornbread with Swiss is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fried Cornbread with Swiss is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried cornbread with swiss using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Cornbread with Swiss:
- Take 2-1/2 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- Make ready 1-1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
- Take 1-1/3 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Make ready As needed of nonstick spray.
Instructions to make Fried Cornbread with Swiss:
- Mix all the ingredients except nonstick spray.
- Spray a skillet and heat. Pour out a gobb of cornbread mixture on to the skillet. About a tablespoon it will expand outwards..
- Turn as needed when the batter bubbles and then stops..
- Repeat till done serve I hope you enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fried cornbread with swiss recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!