Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vanilla and Nutella Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla and Nutella Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla and Nutella Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla and nutella cookies recipe. To cook vanilla and nutella cookies you only need 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vanilla and Nutella Cookies:
- Use of For vanilla cookies:.
- Provide of maida.
- Take of powdered sugar.
- You need of butter.
- Provide of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of Homemade color(from gems in hot water).
- You need of Little bit milk.
- Use of For Nutella cookies:.
- Prepare of maida.
- You need of butter.
- You need of milk.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- Get of vanilla essence.
- Get of baking soda.
- You need of baking powder.
- Get of Some crushed gems and chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Vanilla and Nutella Cookies:
- Take a bowl, add butter, sugar, vanilla essence. Mix well..
- Add maida in batches. Add one pinch baking powder. Mix well..
- Mix well like crumble. Divide in two parts. 2:1.One is more than the other. One dough is white and other is homemade color. Add little bit milk to make white soft dough..
- In other part add homemade color and make soft dough..
- Take a butter paper and in between roll the color dough about 1/2 cm. thickness.Cut lot of hearts with the help of heart cutter. Between every layer brush with little water so that they stick together. Refrigerate for 30 mins..
- Seal the heart shape with white dough from all the sides. Roll it well. Refrigerate again for 30 mins. Cut in 1/2 cm. thickness..
- Preheat the kadhai with salt. Place the stand cover with the lid and cook for 5 mins on low flame. Now place vanilla cookies, cover with the lid and cook for 20 mins on low flame..
- For Nutella cookies: Take a bowl, add butter, sugar,vanilla essence. Mix well. Add milk, mix well..
- Take another bowl, add maida, baking powder, baking soda, sieve it. Add maida in batches.in butter mixture. Mix well. Now add crushed gems and chocolate chips. Mix well..
- Cover it and refrigerate for 30 mins. Now freeze 1 spoons Nutella for 30 mins..
- Dough is ready. Insert frozen Nutella in the center of the cookies ball, seal from all the sides, roll it and slightly flatten. Repeat the same process..
- Preheat the kadhai with salt, place stand and cover with the lid. Cook for 5 mins on low flame. Now place Nutella cookies on it and cook for 18 to 20 mins on low flame..
- Vanilla and Nutella cookies are ready to serve. ENJOY!!!.
If you find this Vanilla and Nutella Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.