Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, jalapeño corn bread muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jalapeño corn bread muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins:
- Get 1 cup of fine corn meal.
- Make ready 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut palm sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of minced jalapeños (save 12 thin jalapeño slices for garnish).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tex Mex shredded Cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of buttermilk.
Steps to make Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Mix corn meal, flour, salt and baking soda together..
- In a separate bowl, beat two eggs and butter together. Add sugar, buttermilk, minced jalapeños and 3/4 of the Tex Mex cheese and mix until blended..
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix..
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tin with vegetable oil. Evenly distribute mixture into 12 muffin cups..
- Garnish with thinly slice jalapeño and cheese..
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food jalapeño corn bread muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!