Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bluechocberrychip Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bluechocberrychip Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bluechocberrychip Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bluechocberrychip muffins recipe. You can cook bluechocberrychip muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bluechocberrychip Muffins:
- Provide 250 grams of plain flour.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 100 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
- You need of Juice from half a lemon.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- Use 50 grams of butter, melted.
- Take 50 grams of mixed nuts, chopped.
- Provide 20 grams of demerara sugar.
- Get 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Take 150 grams of blueberries, rinsed.
- Get 100 grams of chocolate chips/chunks.
Steps to make Bluechocberrychip Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 200'C / gas mark 6. Line a 12 hole muffin tray with your muffin cases..
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Gently stir in the baking powder, caster sugar and lemon zest..
- In another bowl, combine the egg, milk butter and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly..
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and fold to form a thick, bubbly batter (this may take time depending on arm strength!).
- Fold in the blueberries and chocolate chips. Now spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin cases..
- Finally, top off each muffin with a scatter of mixed nuts and sprinkle with demerara sugar to add crunch..
- Bake for 25 minutes until muffins are well risen and golden. Cool on a wire rack and indulge!.
If you find this Bluechocberrychip Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.