Khasta aloo and jalebi. #chandroulskitchen #khastadumaloo Welcome to all the food lovers and those who love to try something new while cooking. follow the recipe and share your. Aaj Masala Kitchen me hum laye hain Halwai Style Imarti Recipe. Paneer Jalebi Recipe/Fate doodh ki Mithai/fate doodh se Jalebi sath me Vanilla Custard bana.
Khasta Nasta, welcome you at @Mangala kalyana mandap, koramangla, on the occasion of Durga Puja. Litti Chokha, Litti Chicken Bihar style, (new) Keshar Ghee Jalebi, Bundi (special), Aloo Samosa, Veg Cutlet, Khasta Kachodi, Chats, Gulab Jamun, Rasagula. Aloo And Hari Sauf Or Variyali Sabji – Spiced Potato Fennel.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, khasta aloo and jalebi. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
#chandroulskitchen #khastadumaloo Welcome to all the food lovers and those who love to try something new while cooking. follow the recipe and share your. Aaj Masala Kitchen me hum laye hain Halwai Style Imarti Recipe. Paneer Jalebi Recipe/Fate doodh ki Mithai/fate doodh se Jalebi sath me Vanilla Custard bana.
Khasta aloo and jalebi is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Khasta aloo and jalebi is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook khasta aloo and jalebi using 46 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Khasta aloo and jalebi:
- Make ready of Ingredients for khasta.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of moonddal.
- Take 1/2 cup of urad dal.
- Take 1 of big spoon funnel seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 4-5 of black pepper.
- Make ready 2 of green cardamom.
- Take 1 of big spoon coriander seeds.
- Make ready 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- Take 2 of red chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of methi dana.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of onion seeds.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For dough.
- Take 2 cup of maida.
- Take 1/2 of oil for moyan.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ajwain.
- Make ready 1 tsp of onion seeds.
- Prepare of Water to combine the dough.
- Prepare of Aloo.
- Take of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of boiled potatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get Pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1 tsp of funnel seeds powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of methi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of kasoori methi.
- Make ready of Jalebi.
- Make ready of Ingredients.
- Get 1 cup of maida.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare of Few drops of orange color.
- Take of Few threads of saffron.
- Make ready of Ghee.
- Take 2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
To make instant jalebi take a pan. Add sugar and water and prepare one string consistency sugar syrup. Make a cut on the corner of the milk packet. Make jalebi as per required size and fry on low to medium flame until golden crisp.
Instructions to make Khasta aloo and jalebi:
- First prepare the dough…fir it take a big bowl mix maida salt ajwain and onion seeds properly….add oil to it and with your palm rub the flour to get a crumble texture…now add little water at a time and mix and make a tight dough…The dough should not be like roti dough…cover it with muslin cloth and rest it for at least 1 hour…..
- Now for kachori stuffing….dry roast all the masala and grind it in fine powder….now dry roast both the dal till the color is changed and grind them also in fine powder…now mix both the things add salt….add oil to combine the stuffing in a form of paste…..
- Take sufficient oil in deep kadai and heat it up….Make enough dough and fill the stuffing in it and roll them in form of kachori and deep fry them from both the sides till golden brown in color…take them out in tissue paper….prepare your aloo and serve them with it.
- Take a kadai heat oil and add cumin and asafoetida….cut the potatoes in cubes add in the oil…add all the masala and salt…mix it well and fry it for few minutes..
- When the masala and potatoes are combined properly add kasoori methi and mix….add chopped coriander and mix and serve it hot with your garam garam khasta.
- Mix maida and curd and make a thick batter and keep it for fermentation for 24 hours…..add few drops of color in the fermented batter and mix it well…Make a one thread sugar syrup add saffron and cardamom in sugar syrup…take a flat bottom pan to make jalebi.
- Fill the batter in sauce bottle….heat ghee in pan and make jalebi….fry it till golden brown from both the sides dip it immediately in sugar syrup for few minutes and then take them out and serve it hot.
Khasta Aloo (Spicy Pan Fried Potatoes). These Khasta Aloo Matar Kachoris Gujarati Style are deep-fried pies stuffed with a delicious and flavourful filling made with mashed potato, green peas, aromatic herbs and spices. Aloo Matar Kachori, good old kachoris with good old masala chai. Patis and Aloo Chat Mix Street Foods – Uttar Pradesh Street Foods -Indian Street Foods Aloo chat. Most Popular Street Food in India -TASTY Sweet Jalebi Street Food – Indian Street Food Kolkata – Bengali Street Food Indian Street Foods – Khasta Kachori Best Street Food- Indian Famous Foods.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food khasta aloo and jalebi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!