Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate peanut butter pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate peanut butter pie using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie:
- Make ready of Brownie Base.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get of Peanut Butter Layer.
- Take 1 bag of peanut butter baking bits.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Take 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate Mousse Layer.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Knox Gelatin.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of cold water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of boiling water.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- Take 1 pint of whipping cream.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Steps to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brownie Base.
- Combine melted butter, sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and mix well..
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Combine and add to wet ingredients and just until combined..
- Pour batter in a greased 9" springform pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely before adding layers..
- Peanut Butter Layer.
- Place peanut butter chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt in microwave 60-90 seconds. Add peanut butter and mix well with a spoon until smooth..
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese well then add powdered sugar and milk and mix until smooth..
- Add peanut butter mixture to cream cheese and mix well. Set aside until brownie base has cooled..
- Chocolate Mousse Layer.
- In a small bowl, pour gelatin powder over cold water and let sit for about 2 minutes. Then add boiling water and mix well. Let sit until it cools to room temperature..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar and cocoa together..
- Add whipping cream and vanilla and mix at high speed until cream has stiff peaks. Add gelatin and mix until it is incorporated. Be careful not to over mix as whipping cream may liquefy..
- Forming Cake.
- Carefully spread peanut butter mixture over brownie base, then top with a layer of chocolate mousse..
- Serve drizzled with chocolate syrup and sprinkled chopped peanuts or whipped cream..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate peanut butter pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!