Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken artichoke pesto pasta (crocpot) recipe. You can cook chicken artichoke pesto pasta (crocpot) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot):
- Provide 5 lb of chicken thighs, I used the frozen pack I had in freezer.
- You need 1 pack of frozen spinach.
- Get 3 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 3 of mushroom soup cans of milk.
- Get 1 can of black olives drained and halved.
- Get 1 (4 oz) of pack sundries tomatoes cut into quarter size pieces.
- Take 1 of lg can mushrooms drained.
- Take 2 (6.5 oz) of jars marinated artichokes drained and halved.
- You need 1 tbsp of pesto.
- Take 1 box of your favorite pasta like ziti, rigatoni etc.
- You need 2-4 cups of mozzarella or provolone etc (cheesey texture to food).
- Use 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
Steps to make Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot):
- In crocpot put chicken frozen or thawed. **(I recommend without skin or bone.) Pro tip: If frozen and has skin, after about 45 min into recipe remove chicken and it will be warm enough to easily break apart the pieces and deskin. (Remove bone once chicken is thoroughly cooked.).
- Add into crocpot all ingredients EXCEPT PASTA.
- Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Then pull into smaller chunks remove the bone if any, and mix in the now drained COOKED box of pasta. Adding in your cheese and mix..
If you find this Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.