Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you fight depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for lifting up your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Eat a few eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef stew recipe. To make crock pot beef stew you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Take 2 lb of Chuck meat, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of Red Wine.
- Use 1 cup of Beef Stock.
- Use 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 of Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Thyme, minced.
- Take 2 of Carrots, peeled and sliced.
- You need 2 of Stalks of Celery, Sliced.
- Take 1 large of Onion, copped into 4.
- Provide 2 of Garlic Cloves, Minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Provide 1 of 15 oz. Can, Unsalted Diced Tomatoes.
Steps to make Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Place cubes meat and flour in a ziplock bag, seal and shake until pieces are fully covered in flour..
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat and sear the pieces of meat for 4 minutes until all sides are nicely brown..
- Remove meat from pan and place into the crockpot..
- Add the red wine and stock to the sauté pan and bring to a boil for one minute, scraping off the bits of meat that have caramelized in the pan with a wooden spoon..
- Add the reduced liquid to the crock pot along with the remaining ingredients and combine..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours and serve..
Stir in beef broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire, thyme, rosemary, paprika, caraway seeds and bay leaves until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Crock Pot Beef Stew, which we also call Irish Beef Stew, is one of our favorite meals to make on a chilly evening. The simmering stew meat cooks low and slow in the Crock Pot, the savory smell permeating the house. It's such a delightful fragrance to come home to! Our Irish relatives make this each year for St.
If you find this Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.