Chocolate Key Lime Pie.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate key lime pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Key Lime Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate Key Lime Pie is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate key lime pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Key Lime Pie:
- Take 300 grams of Chocolate Hobnobs (or any kind of choc biscuit).
- Make ready 397 grams of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 150 grams of Unsalted Butter.
- Get 3 of Egg Yolks.
- Take 4 of Limes.
- Make ready 300 ml of Double Cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of Icing Sugar.
Steps to make Chocolate Key Lime Pie:
- Preheat oven to 160c.
- Finely crush the biscuits, and add the melted butter..
- Press firmly into the base and sides of tin and bake for 10 mins. Once finished, leave to cool..
- Whisk the egg yolks and gradually add the condensed Milk..
- Add the juice and zest of 4 limes, leaving a little zest for later..
- Pour filling onto base and cook in the oven for 15 mins. Leave to chill in fridge..
- Whip the cream and add the icing sugar until firm. Pipe the cream on to the pie and sprinkle a little leftover zest on top..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate key lime pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!