Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Shortbread Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shortbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shortbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at fighting back depression. Just make sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you elevate your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and feel happier!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shortbread cookies recipe. You can have shortbread cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shortbread Cookies:
- You need 1 Cup of softened butter or margarine.
- Get 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Use 3/4 Cup of Icing Sugar.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Cornstarch.
- Get 2 tsp of Vanilla.
Instructions to make Shortbread Cookies:
- Sift the flour and cornstarch together and set aside..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until the mixture turns to a pale color. Add vanilla extract and mix further..
- Add in the flour in three additions and mix between the additions until a soft dough is formed..
- Remove the dough from the bowl onto a floured surface and gather it together with your hands. Roll it gently and cut into desired shapes using a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the preheated oven for between 15 and 20 minutes until the edges turn light brown. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on a rack. Enjoy..
They are typically thick, and cooked at low temperature, resulting in delightfully buttery and crumbly cookies. Shortbread cookies today come in different shapes and forms. Then some butter, the second part. Lastly a bit of powdered sugar, the one part. And for those of you who do not use eggs – not an egg in sight!
If you find this Shortbread Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.