Celebrate Valentine's Day with Chocolate Custard Pies.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, celebrate valentine's day with chocolate custard pies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Celebrate Valentine's Day with Chocolate Custard Pies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Celebrate Valentine's Day with Chocolate Custard Pies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook celebrate valentine's day with chocolate custard pies using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Celebrate Valentine's Day with Chocolate Custard Pies:
- Prepare 1 of bar Milk chocolate.
- Make ready 1 bag of Frozen puff pastry.
- Make ready 1 of from Custard Cream.
- Make ready of Garnish:.
- Get 1 of bar Black Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of to decorate Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of if you have them Chocolate sprinkles.
Instructions to make Celebrate Valentine's Day with Chocolate Custard Pies:
- You can make these pies with half of the custard cream made from the Simple Custard Cream recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145651-easy-custard-cream.
- Cut each frozen puff pastry sheet into 8 equal pieces for a total of 16. Use a knife to cut 3 small notches in each piece..
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of custard cream onto half of the puff pastry pieces..
- Break the milk chocolate up into 1-block pieces..
- Add 1 piece to each piece of pastry that has been topped with custard..
- Lay the other half of the pastry pieces on top of the custard and chocolate topped pastry pieces and press the sides of the pastry pieces together firmly with a fork..
- Bake the pies in an oven preheated to 200°C for 18 minutes and they're ready..
- Cool the pies..
- Melt the black chocolate in a bowl suspended over a pan of warm water and spread the melted chocolate over the top of the pies..
- If you have them, top the pies with cute chocolate decorations..
- The inside of the pies..
- They look nice if you sprinkle half of them with powdered sugar..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food celebrate valentine's day with chocolate custard pies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!