Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, banofee pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Banofee Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Banofee Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have banofee pie using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banofee Pie:
- Take of Base.
- Prepare 100 g of butter, unsalted.
- Take 225 g of chocolate digestives.
- Take of Caramel.
- Prepare 75 g of butter.
- Make ready 75 g of demarera sugar.
- Get 400 ml of condensed milk.
- Make ready of Top.
- Get 2 of medium bananas (soft).
- Make ready 200 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 8 of chunks chocolate.
Steps to make Banofee Pie:
- Crush biscuits to crumbs, and add to molten butter, mixing well. Spoon into 20cm loose bottomed cake tin, creating a lip at the side to contain the caramel..
- Add sugar and butter for the caramel into a non stick pan on a low head. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add condensed milk and bring to the boil for a minute, stirring all the time – it should thicken nicely. Or you could use 400ml of dulce de leche ready made. Pour or spoon onto the chilled base and return to the fridge for an hour..
- Slice the bananas creating disks about 1/2 cm deep. Layer them on top of the caramel. Whip the cream until firm and spread on top. Grate the chocolate finely and sprinkle on top of the cream..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food banofee pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!