Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whipped Shortbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whipped Shortbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you raise your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Try eating an egg and jolly up!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whipped shortbread cookies recipe. You can cook whipped shortbread cookies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whipped Shortbread Cookies:
- Provide 3 cups of butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of confectioners sugar, sifted.
- Get 4 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of cornstarch.
- Get of toppings of your choice. I used butterscotch and cherry chips.
Steps to make Whipped Shortbread Cookies:
- In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and cornstarch, beating until well blended..
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets (I used parchment paper). Press lightly with a floured fork. Top with anything you want, or nothing at all..
- Bake at 300 degrees for 22 minutes or until bottoms are lightly brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to write racks..
Still I am always up for trying out a new cookie recipe if possible, as well. This year, my mom shared a new recipe she found for Easy Whipped Shortbread Cookies. Using a heaped teaspoon for each biscuit, roll into balls with floured hands to prevent sticking. Gently press down on each biscuit with a floured fork, then place a halved glace cherry in the centre. Made with cornstarch, they are melt-in-your-mouth, quick and easy to make and a perfect addition to your holiday cookie tray!!
If you find this Whipped Shortbread Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.