Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chickpea curry in tomato sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chickpea curry in tomato sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce:
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 piece of minced ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- Take 2 large of carrots.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Get 680 ml of tomato sauce.
- Get 398 ml of cut green beans, canned.
- Prepare 540 ml of chickpeas, canned.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Steps to make Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce:
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium. Add onion and ginger; season with salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to brown, 5 to 8 minutes..
- Add chopped cauliflower and carrots..
- Add spices; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 to 60 seconds..
- Add tomato sauce, chickpeas, green beans, and 1 cup water. Simmer until thickened..
- Stir in lime juice and cilantro; season with salt..
- Serve with rice; garnish with more cilantro, if desired..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chickpea curry in tomato sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!