Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Soft pretzels recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soft pretzels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft pretzels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are good if you wish to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft pretzels recipe. To cook soft pretzels you need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Soft pretzels:
- Use 4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Get 1 tsp of white sugar.
- Use 1 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Use 5 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baking soda.
- You need 4 cup of hot water.
- Provide 1/4 cup of kosher salt (for topping).
Instructions to make Soft pretzels:
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in 1 1/4 cup warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt..
- Make a well in the center add the oil and yeast mixture.
- Mix and form into a dough. If the mixture is dry, add one or two more tablespoons of water..
- Knead the dough until smooth, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl, and turn to coat with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, dissolve baking soda in 4 cups hot water; set aside.
- When risen, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide into 12 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into a rope and twist into a pretzel shape. Once all of the dough is shaped, dip each pretzel into the baking soda-hot water solution and place pretzels on baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake in preheated oven until browned, about 8 minutes.
A good German laugenbrezel is thick and soft in the middle, thin and crunchy (but not dry on the outside) and shaped into three equal loops. I have so many good memories of soft pretzels: a cold afternoon my first time in New York, Red Sox games at Fenway Park a few years later, a fantastic restaurant in San Francisco that serves them as an appetizer with cheese dip. In fact, it was a recent visit to this restaurant that reminded me of my deep and abiding love for this salty, chewy, soft-centered bread — and how, once upon a time. Soft pretzels are so much easier than you think. This recipe will take you little time and effort.
If you find this Soft pretzels recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.