Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chana masala dal fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana masala dal fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana masala dal fry recipe. To cook chana masala dal fry you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chana masala dal fry:
- Take 200 grams of chana dal.
- Provide 3 of onions.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 tbsp of meat masala.
- Take 4 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of Whole red chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare pinch of Asafoetida.
- Take pinch of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Chana masala dal fry:
- Frist wash the chna dal and sock for 30 mins,chop onions, tomatoes, ginger..
- Heat the cooker,put 3 tablespoon ghee,add hing, ginger,cinnamon stick, add onions stir it till light golden brown,add meat masala,tomato, garlic paste,salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder,cook the masala till oil separates add soaked dal with 2 glasses water,make it 3 whistles and lower flame for 10 mins..
- Make sure your cooker is cool,open it,for tempering, heat a pan add teaspoon desi ghee,add pinch of cumin,2 red chillies and this to the dal and serve hot..
Masala Vada, a crispy and savory deep fried fritter made from chana dal and spices, is a popular street food of South Indian cuisine. It is also known as Paruppu Vadai in Tamilnadu. Besides chana dal, the other important ingredient in masala vada which plays a major role for its flavorful taste is onion. Guys at inter-cities drives love eating chana daal fry at dhaba restaurants. Chana masala, also known as channay, chole masala, chole or chholay (plural), is a dish originating from the Indian subcontinent.
If you find this Chana masala dal fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.