Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soft Pretzels and Spicy Cheese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft Pretzels and Spicy Cheese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these.
If you wish to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft pretzels and spicy cheese sauce recipe. To make soft pretzels and spicy cheese sauce you need 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Pretzels and Spicy Cheese Sauce:
- Provide 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 3 tsp of dry active yeast.
- Get 2 cup of warm water.
- Provide 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of coarse salt.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of hot mustard.
- Take 1 cup of hot habanero cheddar cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
Steps to make Soft Pretzels and Spicy Cheese Sauce:
- Mix yeast and warm water. Let sit for five minutes or until foamy..
- Add flour, salt and sugar to mixture. Mix well..
- Knead on floured surface for six minutes. You may need to add flour until dough is tacky but not sticky..
- Let dough rise in an oiled bowl covered with a tea towel for 1 hour..
- Separate into twelve balls. Roll each out into half inch wide ropes..
- Twist into a pretzel shape by forming a U then crossing ends and pressing ends onto the bottom of the U..
- Let pretzels rest for 15 minutes..
- Dissolve baking soda in a bowl if hot water..
- After pretzels have rested, put them one at a time into the baking soda solution. Let each soak for 30 seconds, flipping halfway through if not fully submerged..
- Put drip dried pretzels onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. If they are a little wet this is ok..
- Brush pretzels with melted butter and sprinkle with coarse salt..
- Bake at 450 for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- For cheese sauce it is best to have all ingredients prepped and ready- measure milk and mustard, shred cheese, melt butter and whisk in flour..
- Bring milk to a slow boil on medium heat while whisking..
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low..
- Slowly add flour/butter mixture while whisking. (You want the sauce as thick as a nacho cheese).
- Add cheese and whisk until fully melted.
- Add hot mustard and whisk.
Soft Pretzels with Cheese Sauce Dip It has taken me a really, really long time to properly fall in love with New York. Remove from heat and add cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes (if using) Stir in a figure-eight motion until cheese is completely melted. Add beer to a medium saucepan set over medium heat and bring to a boil. While you're waiting, toss the cheddar cheese with the flour. Once beer is simmering, whisk in the reserved cheese and all of the remaining ingredients.
If you find this Soft Pretzels and Spicy Cheese Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.