Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, garlic herb cream cheese stuffed mushrooms. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic herb cream cheese stuffed mushrooms using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Make ready 1 packages of Portobello mushrooms -Stems removed.
- Make ready 1 of Provalone cheese slices.
- Get 1 of Panko bread crumbs.
- Take 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready of Garlic Herb Cream cheese filling.
- Get 8 of cream cheese softened.
- Get 1 stick of butter – softened.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Make ready 1 tsp of parsley.
- Take 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Take of Cheese Fondue Sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Get 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 2 cup of shredded cheese.
Steps to make Garlic Herb Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Prepare your Garlic Herb filling..
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Add olive oil to skillet and add mushrooms to skillet. Cook on medium high for about 5 mins..
- Next make your cheese sauce. Mix together milk, wine, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper,mayo and cheese in the top of a 2 quart double boiler over simmering water. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is hot..
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Cover bottom of baking dish with cheese sauce. Fill each mushroom with the cream cheese filling. Sprinkle each top with panko and parmesan cheese. Top with a piece of provalone cheese and drizzle cheese sauce over tops..
- Bake for 20 mins. Set oven to broil and move dish under broiler. Cook until cheese is melted and slightly browned on tops. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food garlic herb cream cheese stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!