Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Chana Masala (Black Chickpeas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Chana Masala (Black Chickpeas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black chana masala (black chickpeas) recipe. You can have black chana masala (black chickpeas) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Black Chana Masala (Black Chickpeas):
- Take of Chickpeas (black Chana).
- Use of medium onion & tomatoes.
- Use of Ginger garlic.
- Get of Spices.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Oil.
- Use of Cumin seeds.
- Take of Green chilli.
- Take of Boiled rice 🍚.
Steps to make Black Chana Masala (Black Chickpeas):
- Soak Black Chana (Chickpeas) overnight and next day boil it in a water followed by one tbsp salt till 8 vessel..
- Now prepare masala,make a purée of tomatoes, grind onion and ginger garlic too.
- Now add 1 tbsp oil add cumin seeds and onion and sauté it till it turn brown along with ginger garlic and green chilli.
- Now add tomatoes and other masalas (spices) and cook till it turn soft and start leaving oil from it’s side.
- Now add Chickpeas in it and check the water as if you need gravy adjust the water level accordingly.
- Serve with hot boiled rice with love 💕.
If you find this Black Chana Masala (Black Chickpeas) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.