Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Doughnut No egg No Yeast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doughnut No egg No Yeast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doughnut No egg No Yeast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Although some of you enjoy having your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. You will come to discover that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. The first thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids.
By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to doughnut no egg no yeast recipe. You can cook doughnut no egg no yeast using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Doughnut No egg No Yeast:
- Use 1 cup of All-purpose flour (maida).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of refined oil or butter.
- Provide 1 cup of Fresh curd.
- Get 200 gm of dark chocolate.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk.
Steps to make Doughnut No egg No Yeast:
- In a mixing bowl take maida, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix them well..
- Now add some oil and mix gently..
- Add fresh curd and prepare a soft dough..
- Apply oil on the surface of the dough, cover the bowl and rest it for 1 hr..
- After 1 hr, check dough and mix again so that it gets smooth (you will see that it has risen nicely)..
- Take a portion of dough and flatten it using a roller pin, cut a round shape using a glass & for the holes use any bottle cap..
- Prepare all the doughnuts and place it in a plate..
- Now heat up a kadai and add oil..
- Deep fry all the doughnuts. Please ensure flame is medium else the outer side will get cooked fast..
- Keep switching sides so it gets cooked both the side evenly..
- Take out all the doughnuts in a kitchen towel..
- Now to prepare glazing: In a bowl take dark chocolate and add milk and melt it in double boiling process..
- Once done, dip one side of your doughnuts..
- Now add your favourite toppings I don't have anything so topped with these colourful gems to give it a more tempting look..
I know it may sound too good to be true but this recipe is absolutely foolproof. These donuts are incredibly flavorful thanks to tangy buttermilk, sweet cinnamon, and aromatic nutmeg. No Yeast Soft Donut Recipe Instead of the airy bread-like texture, you get with yeast donuts, these are of a more fluffy soft cake-like texture. When fried it is soft on the inside with a crispy crust on the outside. But today, I'm finally breaking my no-fry streak with these incredibly easy, bite-sized, no yeast homemade donut holes, made with my versatile no yeast cinnamon roll dough and fried until golden-perfection.
If you find this Doughnut No egg No Yeast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.