Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kandi's cream of lemon chicken soup (crockpot) recipe. You can cook kandi's cream of lemon chicken soup (crockpot) using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot):
- Use 1 of large white onion (diced).
- You need 2 of large carrots (diced).
- Get 3 of large stalks of celery (diced).
- Provide 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast(s).
- Provide 4 cup of heavy cream (35% cooking cream).
- You need 4 tbsp of heaping chicken soup base.
- You need 4 tbsp of heaping flour.
- Get 4 of large bay leaves intact.
- Provide 1 tbsp of each basil, garlic powder, onion salt.
Instructions to make Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot):
- Add chopped onion, carrots and celery with enough water to cover by an inch or two to crockpot (should be about 1/3rd of the size of your crockpot- adjust recipe accordingly to fit your crockpot).
- Turn crockpot on high and let cook for 3h or until boiling.
- While veggies are cooking: take the 2 lemons, slice top off of each and gently squeeze juice into small dish (~2 tbsp worth) leaving lemons intact.
- Slice lemons thick, pop seeds out using tip of a knife or a fork, place in ziplock bag in the fridge until later.
- Cut chicken breasts into small cubes.
- Put chicken, olive oil and lemon juice in large ziplock bag, shake, place in fridge (in a container to prevent leaking) until later.
- Once the veggies are boiling (3h), fry chicken over medium heat until white, add to crockpot.
- In a deep mixing bowl add the cream, chicken base, flour, using a hand blender mix until thick and frothy, add to crockpot.
- Continue cooking on high for one hour or until desired thickness.
- Reduce heat to low, add spices (basil, onion salt, garlic powder, bay leaves), continue cooking for another 30 mins.
- Add lemon slices (they'll float on top) continue cooking on low for another 30-45mins, turn off crockpot, remove lemon slices using a slotted spoon (if you leave them longer they will begin to leave a bitter taste to the soup and the lemon taste will overpower the soup).
- Serve with fresh cracked black pepper (no salt should be needed due to the chicken base), enjoy!.
Thanks to these Crock-Pot chicken soup recipes, you can come home to a hearty meal. Crock-Pot Cordon Bleu Soup I've taken this creamy slow-cooker soup to potlucks and teacher luncheons, and I bring home an empty crock every time. When my son's school recently created a cookbook, this was the first recipe. Use fingers or a brush to coat chicken on both sides with the mustard rub. Combine the soup, shredded cheese, sour cream, garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, and water, in a crock-pot.
If you find this Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.