Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. Stuffed with pork sausage, shredded and ricotta cheeses, onions and sun-dried tomatoes, these tasty mushroom caps are a sure crowd pleaser. Please like, share and SUBSCRIBE, Be sure to CLICK the BELL ICON to get our upcoming videos. Thank you!😊 This recipe is very easy to make.
Great recipe for Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. Sorry, but with this new app change, I can only add so many ingredients and edit, apparently, intermittently. Lasagna Stuffed Portobello MushroomsCooks Well With Others.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's ez sausage stuffed portobello mushrooms. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms is something which I have loved my whole life.
Stuffed with pork sausage, shredded and ricotta cheeses, onions and sun-dried tomatoes, these tasty mushroom caps are a sure crowd pleaser. Please like, share and SUBSCRIBE, Be sure to CLICK the BELL ICON to get our upcoming videos. Thank you!😊 This recipe is very easy to make.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mike's ez sausage stuffed portobello mushrooms using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms:
- Get 4 of LG Portobello Mushrooms [reserve stems].
- Get 1 (6 oz) of Bag Pre-cooked Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles [use half or all].
- Make ready of as needed Chicken Broth.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Fine Chopped Onions.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Assorted Bell Peppers [fine chop].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Sliced Celery [fine chop].
- Take 1 tbs of Minced Garlic.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Spinach [shredded].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Chopped Parsley [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 tbs of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Thyme & Salt & Pepper [to taste].
- Get 1 (8 4/5 oz) of Uncle Bens White Or Brown Rice Cups [heat for 1 minute – use 1 1/2 or all].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs [+ reserves for topping].
- Get 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese and Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 2 packets of McCormick Pork Gravy.
Perfect for a party, or as a side dish for your meal. you have to try these sausage stuffed mushrooms! These sausage stuffed mushrooms are mushroom caps filled with Italian sausage, herbs and three kinds of cheese, then baked to golden brown perfection. You can also use large portobello mushrooms if you're looking for an entree sized stuffed mushroom. How do you make sausage stuffed portobello mushrooms?
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms:
- Gently wipe mushrooms to clean with a damp paper towel. Don't rinse them tho. They'll absorb every bit of fluid you put on them..
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Pull stems and fine chop them..
- Gently clean out the fine black inner fibers with a spoon. Rub a small amount of olive oil oil on the tops of your mushrooms..
- Chop all of your vegetables and add to a pan with a few tablespoons oil. Add your seasonings, rice, sausage and mushrooms as well. Add chicken broth as needed. Cover and fry until vegetables are translucent..
- Transfer mixture to bowl and add all bread crumbs and cheeses, except for parmesan. Mix well while mixture is piping hot..
- Pack sausage rice mixture into all 4 mushrooms tightly..
- Add parmesan cheese to the tops and coat with bread crumbs. Spray tops with Pam to crisp up your crumbs..
- Make your pork gravy. Powdered or jarred. McCormick is a great powdered brand and a real timer saver. It usually requires 1 cup water per packet. But, I add only 3/4 cup for a thicker gravy on this specific dish. Whisk gravy constantly until bubbling and thickened..
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Or, until tops are crispy and golden brown..
- Lightly drizzle thick pork gravy over your crusty Portobello tops. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
You'd think it would be hard to make such a delicious meal, but it's actually very easy. We decided to keep this sausage stuffed portobello mushroom recipe simple with only onions, peppers, sausage and sage to make the. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Are An Instant Hit. If you are looking for an easy holiday appetizer, sausage stuffed mushrooms are the perfect thing. They come together in less than hour and everyone loves the cheesy filling.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's ez sausage stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!